Dec 14, 2011

A Bit of Christmas

Photobucket
'Mince pies' er alt for gode.
Mince pies are too good.

Photobucket Photobucket
Hvis jeg skulle have været her mere end et semester, ville jeg have været nødt til at melde mig ind i Harry Potter selskabet.
If I was going to be here for more than a semester I'd have had to join the Harry Potter Society.

Photobucket
Ikke så julet, men mest bare for at bevise, at jeg har lavet andre ting end at se på bygninger og spise, haha, men på de aftener kommer kameraet ikke med.
Not so Christmassy, but just to prove that I have been doing other things than looking at buildings and eating, haha, but on those nights the camera is left at home.

Det her er i øvrigt et planlagt indlæg, og der kommer et hver anden dag frem til den 20. december. I dag har jeg nemlig travlt med at vise en pæn ung herre rundt i Leeds og i morgen tager vi ned til London. Forhåbentligt kan jeg få de billeder op imllem jul og nytår. I Januar tager jeg ned til samme pæne mand i València og så er jeg tilbage i Leeds den 8. januar. Vi ses på den anden side!
This is by the way a planned post and there will be a new one every second day until the 20th of December. Today I will be busy showing a handsome gentleman around Leeds and tomorrow we will go down to London. Hopefully I'll be able to post the pictures from London between Christmas and New Year's Eve. Then I will meet this same gentleman in València in January and be back in Leeds on January 8th. See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment